Obagi Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Obagi Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen combines UVB and UVA protection in an elegant, matte finish that is non-comedogenic and dermatologist-tested.
Obagi Sunshield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50 includes physical and chemical sunscreen ingredients. It has a sheer, matte finish and is safe for all skin types. The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad-spectrum sunscreen.
– Zinc oxide deflects UV rays to prevent damage and signs of skin aging.
– PABA-free, fragrance-free and non-comedogenic formula is ideal for most skin types.
– Mattifying ingredients prevent oiliness and shine throughout the day.
– Physical and chemical sunscreen.
– Reef safe.
Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Zinc Oxide 16.5% – These active ingredients that sit on top of the skin and deflect the sun’s harmful rays, providing full UVA and UVB protection—also known as broad spectrum protection.
– Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
– Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
– Reapply at least every 2 hours.
– For children under six months of age: consult a doctor.